APPLICATIONS CAN BE MAILED TO: P.O. BOX 2846, JACKSON, TN 38302
Associate Member dues are $30.00 per year if paid by mail or $32.00 if paid via PayPal.
PLEASE SEE THE NEWS AND EVENTS PAGE FOR INFORMATION ABOUT ASSOCIATE MEMBER LICENSE PLATES
ASSOCIATE MEMBER BENEFITS:
Once you become an associate member of the Louis Fullerton Jr. Lodge, you get the following benefits:
- Use of the firing range for each member and one guest (subject to availability).
- Invitation to our annual barbeque.
- The availability to rent the Lodge facilities for parties etc.
- The option of obtaining an Associate Member License Plate for your vehicle.
ACTIVE MEMBER BENEFITS:
(REQUIRES YOU TO BE A FULL-TIME LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICER). $60.00 per year.
- The use of the firing range for you and one guest.
- The availability to rent the Lodge facilities at a reduced rate.
- Membership in the Tennessee State FOP and National FOP Lodges. (Both of these organizations work for the benefit of full-time law enforcement officers and their families).
- Invitation to our annual spring and fall barbeques.
- The ability to have legal aide insurance through the Tennessee State Lodge. ($125 per year…covers administrative and civil actions brought against the member).
- The option of obtaining an Active Member FOP license plate for your vehicle.
The above examples are only some of the many benefits that being a member of the Fraternal Order of Police brings to you.