RULES OF F.O.P. RANGE
VEHICLES ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THE RANGE
- Sign the Range Book on entering. Write legibly.
- Only paper or cardboard targets may be used
- NO bottles, cans or glass may be shot at on the range. Shooting of clay birds over the range is prohibited.
- All shooters will be responsible for cleaning up after themselves. Trash cans are provided. Paper and cardboard goes in the metal barrels. Metal, plastic and all other trash goes in the plastic barrels.
- Placing any object on the knee wall and shooting at it is prohibited.
- All weapons must be maintained in a safe condition and direction at all times.
- Members are responsible for seeing that their guest(s) observe all Range rules and practice courtesy to any other shooters present.
- A member is responsible for any damage they or their guest(s) cause to the range or any Lodge property.
- A shooter arriving while someone else is shooting will not set up in any manner that will create a hazard to the person firing.
- No other shooters will be allowed on the range while it is in use by an organized group.
- Any organized group of shooters will have an appointed Range Master in charge.
- All members must have their current membership card with them while using the Range facilities and WILL produce it on the request of any ACTIVE member.
- If you move any of the Lodge property, such as tables, chairs or barrels, return the property to it’s original location.
- No shooters under 18 years old on the range unless a parent or legal guardian is also present.
- All use of alcohol is prohibited during range activities.
- No shooting from vehicles allowed.
Failure to follow Range Rules will result in suspension of Range privileges. Continued disregard of the rules will result in cancellation of membership.
WHEN USING THE RANGE YOU “MUST” HAVE YOU “CURRENT” FOP MEMBERSHIP CARD IN YOUR POSSESSION
THIS MEMBERSHIP CARD MUST BE SHOWN AT THE REQUEST OF ANY MEMBER USING THE RANGE
WE ENCOURAGE ANY MEMBER THAT IS USING THE RANGE TO REQUEST TO SEE THE MEMBERSHIP CARD OF ANYONE ELSE USING THE RANGE.
REMEMBER RANGE HOURS ARE FROM DAYLIGHT TO DUSK